We had family pictures with my family a few weeks ago. McKay leaves on his mission in a month so we decided we better get some new family pictures. I think they turned out pretty well. Courtney didn't really want to smile but, we did get some cute pictures.
4 comments:
Yay!...Welcome to the blogging community! ;) :) -- I love friends' blogs...even when they're my neighbors, because there are still so many fun stories, events, & pictures I don't hear/see from across the street :) (like the baby Jesus head biting--that's hilarious...I made ornaments out of salt dough clay--and Leka & Austin have both asked me if they could eat them :p :)
Those are great family pictures!--I love pictures of big families!...& I was impressed when I opened up your blog to see how recent the top picture is--all 4 of you!...Hope you're albe to get some sleep & sanity with the 2 little ones you've got! (I know how that goes)...although I've got it easier 'cause my little rascals usually let me get enough sleep at night now--So let me know if I can kidnap Courteny sometime to let you get in on one of Connor's naptimes.
everyone is so grown up! I just love the meyers...and your cute family. It was so fun to see you
Hey Mandy! I'm so glad that you have a blog! You have such a cute little family! And I can't believe how big all of your siblings are! Time flies doesn't it?! Anyway, welcome to the blogging world! Oh, and I loved the story about Courtney eating baby Jesus from the Nativity. Too funny!
Okay, wow are you impressed I found you and you barely set this up. I saw you and your sweet baby on danielle's blog and had to come by and see more of what your up to. Your kids are too dang adorable! I am so glad you had a picture of your family, I cannot believe that those are the cute little babies I ohhed and awed over in church, wow their all grown up and oh so cute. Anyway, you'll have to keep in touch. Beautiful family!
Post a Comment