Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Courtney!!!


Courtney is now 2!! We had cake and ice cream Sunday night at Grandma Cox's house. Courtney loved it when we would sing "Happy Birthday" to her. She had a sleep over at Grandma Meyer's house with Maddie (my sister) Sunday night. Maddie had her all dressed up for her birthday when I went to pick her up...she looked so cute! She has quite the smile lately. We call it her "cheesy smile" although I'm not too sure what she's really trying to do with her face. Happy Birthday Courtney! We love you!

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

happy birthday courtney! 2 is great

Unknown said...

Her smile is so cute!

Unknown said...

oops- this is Becca

Jessica said...

Oh my, she looks like your sisters did when they were little! It's weird to see all your siblings so grown up.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie-pie!..I love the funny cheesy smiles!

Erika said...

Happy Birthday big 2!

Adam & Christy said...

I can't believe she is already 2. Where does the time go? She is so much fun. We just love her.