Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
We had a great Christmas!! I didn't take very many pictures but, that's ok. It was still fun. Courtney was very nervous Christmas morning because she thought Santa may still be IN our house. After about 15 minutes of trying to convince her that Santa was probably home by then, she finally decided to open her presents. Connor loved ripping everything open!
On Christmas we were lucky enough to spend some time talking with McKay in Brazil and Danielle in Virginia! They are both doing awesome! McKay has forgotten English (that's what happens when you have native companions for one year straight!). It was so funny to hear him talk! McKay sent us all flip flops (that what Connor is wearing in the first picture).
Danielle is just on FIRE!!! She has had 20 baptisms! She makes me tired just talking to her.
2009 started off with a bang! Last year, I was the only one awake at midnight. This year, I went to sleep along with my family. I did wake up at midnight to say "Happy New Year" though. Courtney started off the year off crazy! The bruising on her face returned and so this past Monday another MRI was done. We know a little bit but not much since the doctor is taking her information to a conference this week! It went ok. Courtney remembers things WAY too well. The anesthesia they gave her was really hard on her this time. It was a long, long day. We're just glad to have our Courtney back and acting normal! Connor is also crazy! He's finally scooting though! Not crawling, scooting. He sits and moves himself around using his arms. I'll take a picture of it, it's hard to describe. He is enjoying the freedom of getting around where he wants. He's trying to walk too....when Courtney lets him!
We hope all of you had a great Christmas and New Years!
5 comments:
that's funny she was worried about santa being there. cute family pic on top
i love the new picture on the top of your blog! we are moving to salt lake in february which means we will be closer. i would love to see you sometime!
I love the picture at the top of your blog! I'm glad you could talk to Danielle and McKay. That's my favorite part of Christmas!
That's funny you had to convince her that Santa had left. Kayleigh was so sad she couldn't give Santa a love. Nice family picture by the way! :-)
I really like the family picture you guys put up top!
Post a Comment