Sunday, February 28, 2010

Help needed

I've been called as the Girls Camp director in my ward. I'm way excited but way nervous too. We have a place already but I'm looking for any fun ideas for camp....themes, activites, unity activities, etc. If you have any ideas, please send them my way! Thanks!

3 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

Your mom has some amazing ideas1

MKS said...

oh mandy!! how fun, but also a big calling. you will be great. i have lots of ideas. i'll email you them.

Rachel Lacy said...

Not saying you should do this- but when I read that you were going to be a camp director I first thought about how great you will be in that calling. Then the image of you in those military pants came to my mind- remember when we had "Boot Camp" that one year for girls camp and you were the drill sergeant! I remember you with camouflage pants and a whistle in your mouth. Ha ha ha good times.