Friday, April 2, 2010

You can't have Easter.........

Until you have peanut butter eggs.
I've been busy making peanut butter eggs for the past few days. It's a family tradition that I love! Here's how to make them:
1 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1 1/2 cups Powdered sugar (you may need to add a little more, you need just enough to be able to form them into eggs).
Mix all together. Form into little eggs. Put them in the freezer for a few hours. Dip them in chocolate, put them back in the freezer and then ENJOY!!!!!!
They really are my favorite and McCabe loves them too. I have to give them to people though, otherwise we would eat them all.
We hope everyone has a fun Easter!!!!!! Hopefully my computer will be fixed so I can post some pictures soon!!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey Mandy! I came across your blog from Kellee's blog! How have you been? Looks like all is going well!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

My mother-in-law has that same tradition. I'll have to try your recipe out next year!

Hale-O There said...

I might have to make those eggs for my hubby even though it's not easter! Sounds so good. I am so happy you found me!!!! Your kids are adorable, it's going to be fun to read about your life now and look at all the fun photos. love ya!