Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cold Springs


We went fishing at Cold Springs trout farm in Ogden on Saturday. As you can tell, Connor was way into it. He LOVED it (which made McCabe so happy!)!!!


Connor's first fish! He really didn't want McCabe to help him.



Courtney liked it until the fish would come out of the water and then she would run away screaming.

It was so much fun! The best part about this place (besides knowing your kids will catch something) is that they take care of the fish and even fillet it so you bring it home ready to cook! We were only there for maybe a half hour and they caught 5 fish!

On a side note: Courtney has to go in for another sclerotherapy treatment at Primary Children's on Thursday. Her lymphatic malformation flared up again last week so the doctor wants to take care of it asap. We are hoping this will be the last treatment!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah, I found your blog! The fishing trip looks like a blast, the kids are so cute with thier little fishing poles! We will have to go together sometime:)

Hale-O There said...

The fishing looks like a lot of fun, I am so excited about the sunshine coming out! What is this condition Courtney has? I've never heard of it and tubes for the little guy, I feel for him too. I'm sure I wished all my little sisters were little brothers at some point as a child, good thing I grew out of it;)

Hale-O There said...

Oh and they are $8.00 a block, let me know if she still wants some and what color/shape she wants.