We went to the pumpkin patch at J&J Garden on Saturday. You know something is good when Courtney talks about it ALL YEAR LONG. She loved the hay ride out to pick her pumpkin and was so excited for yesterday. She loved it yesterday too. She picked out quite the pumpkin and loved every minute of it.
On Friday, I headed up to Logan with my Mom and Michelle to visit Kenzie. We, of course, got some Aggie Ice Cream. Courtney and Connor loved seeing Kenzie. They miss having her around.
I was trying really hard to take some pictures for McKay (he comes home from his mission December 28!!!). I could never get them to both look at the camera but we had a lot of fun trying to get a good picture! Notice Courtney (in the picture above) is trying to "help" Connor smile.
5 comments:
Darling pictures! It will be so fun to have McKay home!
Your kids are so adorable!!! Love all the pictures
i loved her striped leggings!!
I love the picures of Courtney and Conner! They are so cute!! You guys all look so darling on the hay ride, sweet family picture!
Oh Mandy- I wish I had known what was going on... I should be a better friend. We need to get together. And let me know if I can do anything to help. Dallin's next to me and said "mom- who's that" and I said "That's Courtney and Conner. Remember, we saw them at the store?" and he said "Yeah. They're my friends. Let's play with them". So there you have it. Let's play soon.
Post a Comment