Sunday, December 12, 2010

I know, I know.


I know it's been a while. I know you've all been dying to know how Connor's birthday went. He did turn two. He had a fun party at the park (thanks to the nice warm weather we had!). Courtney enjoyed the party as well. Sorry the pictures are all messed up.


We had a nice Thanksgiving too. We are so excited for Christmas!!! Connor can't get enough of the ornaments on our tree. He throws each one down the stairs everyday. And, every night I get the pleasure of picking them up. Courtney loves Christmas lights. She especially loves that one of our neighbors has the real Rudolph at their house. She can see his red nose every night (it's just a deer that has a red nose but it's all she needs to make her happy).
One of the most exciting things this year is that my brother, McKay, gets home from his mission December 28!!! We're excited for him to come home although I know he's not quite as excited. He's loved everything about his mission.

No comments: