| Courtney is trying to prepare Connor by having him push the doll stroller for our NEW BABY! We are WAY excited to have another baby. I'm now about 20 weeks along. Things are going well. We think it's a GIRL, but we'll wait and make sure at the next appointment because the doctor, at an earlier appointment, thought it was a boy. We will take whichever, it doesn't really matter to us. We are way excited though and nervous too. I keep being warned by people that 3 is way hard. I guess we're in for it but at least we're excited. |
11 comments:
Congrats on the baby Mandy!!
congrats. 3 isn't too bad... still an adjustment but not bad. we went to the firestation for preschool too and now my 3 year old is obsessed.
congrats mandy! i am so so happy for you. tell congrats to mel for me! she will be such a good mom.
Congratulations Mandy! I'm so happy for you! It looks like things are going well for you- you definitely deserve it!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! And Mel's baby is so cute. Tell her congrats for me.
Oh my goodness your kids are so adorable!! Congrats Mandy wow three 3 kids.. I feel like we are getting so old haha :)
Congrats on the pregnancy! I hope everything goes well. Your kids are so cute.
I love all of those pictures! Courtney and Conner are so much fun!!
Congratulations!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! And Courtney and Conner are so cute! Love and miss you much!
Looks like it is time to post;) Courtney is such a doll, i love love love her hair and smile! The firestation looks like a fun field trip.
and congrats!!!
Post a Comment