Monday, February 2, 2009

Elmo



Courtney LOVES Elmo. A new little kids gym in Layton was having an open house Friday and Saturday where you could play and meet Elmo. So, we decided to take her to see him. She wanted nothing to do with him. She was scared to death. We tried to get her to give him a high five but, no. Courtney really wanted nothing to do with him. He did look a little scary though.

Also, congratulations to McKenzie (my sister)!!! She and the Davis High D'Ettes took 5th at State on Friday. They were hoping to do a little better but 5th is really good!! I love watching them dance. I felt bad I couldn't be there on Friday but, hopefully next year.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

sorry she was scared... we've had similar experiences. too bad they don't enjoy it. ryan loves the pictures afterwards though

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious...isn't that how it goes--Leka's always been scared of big inflated things that move--she probably wouldn't even like Disneyland (if we actually went).

Erika said...

Congrats to your sis!

Rachel Lacy said...

Mandy! Yes I would be a blog stalker, I found your blog off Danielle's mission blog. Your little family is so beatiful!!! I cant believe how beautiful Courtney is..well I can because she has such a pretty mom. You guys are so cute!