Monday, June 8, 2009

A big announcement


We found McCabe's wedding ring!!!!! That is a big announcement since we've been searching for it for almost a year now. Courtney threw it one day, we knew it was in the couch somewhere but every time we looked, it was nowhere to be seen. Finally, last night, we pretty much ripped open the bottom of the couch and found it. And the reason why we decided to rip open the couch??? We're moving. We bought a home today. Everything is signed and ready to go. It's been quite a LONG process...loans just take a long time to get now. But, we are excited and nervous to move. I don't love moving but it will be good for us! We're going to try to move this week but, it's supposed to rain so we'll see what happens.

13 comments:

MKS said...

that is so exciting. where is your house located?

Russell and Mikelle said...

yeah where is your new house?? thats is so exciting! congrats

Jessica said...

How fun!! Moving into your own home is the best feeling.

Rachel Lacy said...

Congrats! First of all I'm extremly excited for you! Second of all...I'm extremly jealous haha! Your house is adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a cute home!!...So that gives me hope that I might still find my lost wedding ring--maybe when we get a house & move (lol). --Let us know what we can do to help w/your move--Nase's home this week.

Anonymous said...

(I don't think it's really hit me that you're moving--Abrams will feel empty w/out you guys across the street!...We'll enjoy what we've got left w/you though!)

Danielle said...

How exciting!!! It looks beautiful!!!! Wow. So excited for you Mand!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I'm super jealous! : )

Jana Lyn said...

Congrats on the new home! Even though moving is no fun, it sure is nice to have a home to call your own.
Good Luck and Enjoy!
Jana Nay Weaver

Adam & Christy said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. We can't wait to come see it. Let us know what we can do to help with the move. Or I should say let us know what heavy object Adam can move for you. I'm not as strong as he is. ALmost, but now quite.

Matt said...

So much fun to own, smart choice. Where is it located now?

Becca said...

Bittersweet for us. Have you moved? Can we help at all?

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Congratulations! Connor's 6 month pictures are adorable!