Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Connor's Pictures




We took Connor to get his 6 month pictures taken today. Here are a few of them. I really like how they turned out. Courtney really wanted to be in the pictures with him...it was really funny watching her try to be in them. Connor is so much fun. He has been such a happy baby!! We love him!

7 comments:

Kylee and Skylar said...

Oh my gosh...I am so glad you found my blog. It was so good to hear from you! I didn't know you guys had another baby. Both of your kids are sooo adorable. You can definately tell they are related to you two. How are you guys doing?

David and Haylee Skaggs said...

Oh my goodness Mandy! His eyelashes are SO long!!! And the pictures turned out great!!!

Adrienne said...

so cute

Becca said...

He is so smiley!

Rachel Lacy said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loves looking at beautiful houses that are way out of reach haha. You guys are moving? What is this?

Rachel Lacy said...

Oh and adorable pictures! You have the cutest little kids!

Erika said...

Very cute! And congrats on the house!