Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One more picture

I finally found my favorite Easter picture of Courtney and Connor!!! I'm glad I finally found it!! We have been busy lately. We stayed with my brother and sisters while my parents went to Palm Springs for a business trip for my Dad. Connor has had an ear infection, eye infection and croup (all in about 4 days). I felt so bad for him. He was so miserable but was still so happy and smiling! Courtney has a cold now but I'm hoping she's on the upside of it all. McCabe has had some medical issues but he doesn't really love it when I blog about him so, I won't. But we're surviving!!!! I sure hope everyone feels better soon and that I don't get any of the stuff they've had!! I also need to thank both of our families SOOOO much for all of their help and just for all that they do. They are both awesome families that I'm so grateful to be apart of!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pic!!!...I have never seen a sick baby that's still so happy & good as Connor!!
(Nase feels the same way about me blogging about him...One of these days I'm going to air out all his dirty laundry!..J/K!! :)
-Hey, where did you get that portrait on top of your blog done?..It's Really Good!

Adrienne said...

so sorry everyone's sick. hope you all feel better soon

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

I hope everyone starts feeling better!