Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our Easter

We tried really hard to get a good Easter picture taken, it just didn't quite happen. This is attempt #1

Attempt #2

Oh well, at least we had a very fun Easter. We had a big Easter Egg hunt with the Cox family Friday night. On Saturday, we went to Delta for a family party. Then Sunday, we had fun playing at my parent's house and McCabe's parents house. It was a nice day!!! I hope warm weather comes soon!!!!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Mandy your kids just get cuter and cuter!

Jenny said...

So I really think those pictures are darling!! Cute kids!!

Adrienne said...

we had a hard time with pictures this year too. oh well they still look cute

Jessica said...

Those are pictures are so cute! I love how they never hold still when you want them to!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Your Easter pictures turned out much better than ours!

Erika said...

Your little guy is gettign so big! And this is kinda random, but I saw that you made a comment on Matt Ingles blog-he married my cousin, funny huh?

Anonymous said...

Your family picture is soooo good. I hope you don't mind that I found you off of Katie's blog. It will be fun to see what you guys are up to.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are better than if they were actually posed!