On Tuesday, Courtney, Connor and I hiked Ensign Peak in Salt Lake City. I had never hiked up there before. We went with my family since they are on Spring Break. It was a beautiful day! The hike was not bad at all. The view is amazing...I'm told hiking it when the sun is setting is one of the best times to go. It was really fun! Sorry Connor's face is kind of covered up. He loved sucking on the carrier.
4 comments:
I've had the hardest time deciding who your little girl looks the most like, you or McCabe but I just figured it out. She looks exactly like your littlest sister (at least from when I've seen her last) in that picture. That solves it. She's a Meyer. I hope everything is going well with you guys!
fun, I've never done it either but maybe the next time we visit we'll have to go
I've never done that either, but it's looks like fun!
That's a fun thing to do!
Post a Comment