Monday, March 30, 2009

Done!

I just got done organizing our closets!!!! I know that's nothing exciting but for me, it's great! I'm always surprised at just how many hangers (especially metal hangers) I find when for months I feel like I'm searching for hangers. Anyway. I was proud of myself for getting something accomplished since I haven't done much lately. Connor has had a bad ear infection and Courtney's had a little bit of a cold as well. We had our Home Teacher over last night and while he was here, Courtney threw up! Right in front of him. It was really weird. She didn't act sick before and she started eating a banana right after. Crazy! I hope they both feel better soon!

Oh, we got an e-mail from McKay today. He's doing well. He says that they don't have a washer and dryer there or a laundromat so, yes, he pretty much is washing his clothes by hand. I felt very grateful for my washer and dryer after reading that. He says that he's having a tough time understanding everyone. I hope the language comes soon for him. He also said that he would tell us what he has been eating if he could only understand what they were telling him it was. Poor guy. As they walk down the street, he has heard some of the Brazilians saying, "Hey look! A German!" He thought it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow! Cleaning out the closets is something that is on my to do list. I think having things organized is SO NICE, but you'd never know it by looking around my home! : )