Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Kids

This is Courtney all ready for church. She loves to smile with her eyes closed for some reason. And she loves to scrunch up her whole face. It's pretty funny. Courtney could live outside. She has LOVED these past few days. She plays and plays and plays outside. She loves to go on walks, ride her little trike, and blow bubbles. It's so much fun to watch her play.


Connor is 4 1/2 months old! I can't believe how fast those 4 1/2 months have gone. He's getting so big. He is so cute (but I am biased). Connor loves to smile and loves to have people talk to him. He loves to play and LOVES being outside!!!! It's been so nice these past few days, we've been going on lots of walks and playing outside a lot - it's great! One of my favorite things about Connor is that he's kind of shy. When anyone starts talking to him, he ducks his head and hides in my shoulder - not a very good explanation, you just have to see it. He's so happy and fun.


Danielle and McKay are doing really well on their missions! Danielle just had a baptism for a girl that she taught! It was on Saturday and she said that it was awesome! McKay leaves the MTC in Brazil for the Sao Paulo East mission on Monday...wow, his time in the MTC sure flew by fast for me. He's also doing really well. He loves being in Brazil, going to the Sao Paulo Temple and seeing the people he will be serving, he also loves the weather.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that portrait on top of your blog is Gorgeous!!..What a photogenic bunch you are!!
It makes me laugh how Courtney poses for pictures because Leka used to do that & so did Austin--scrunch up their face & say "cheeeeeeze!" lol.
I love bashful babies--they're so sweet, Austin's still a shy & bashful guy! (although he's a wild thing at home!) - Yes, the weather's been So nice (knock on wood) I hope it stays!!

Adrienne said...

those days outside are great. so are babies who snuggle in close. mine just pretend to be shy for a second then there off trying to be the entertainment

Marce said...

Mandy! I've been meaning to comment on your blog for sometime now to let you know how ADORABLE your little family is! I'm glad you found me...blogs are such a great way to keep in touch and to catch up on what everyone' been up to. life looks happy and beautiful for you! so happy for you.
Yes, I teach Kindergarten. I love it- but am so ready to be at home 100% of the time ( just a few more short months!).
Anyway, so fun to be in touch- hope to hear from you again soon!