We had Sweet and Sour Meatballs tonight for dinner. It is one of my favorites. I got this recipe from my sister in law, Christy, a few years ago and have loved it ever since! I thought I would share it with all of you....
Sweet and Sour Meatballs
1 1/2 lbs. lean hamburger
3/4 c. rolled oats
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1/2 c. minced onion (optional)
1/2 c. milk
1 tsp. salt
dash of pepper
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Combine above ingredients in a big bowl, mix together and form meatballs. Put in a greased 9x13 pan.
Sauce:
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. vinegar
2 tsp. prepared mustard
1/4 c. ketchup
1/4 c. BBQ Sauce (I use Hunt's Original but I'm sure any kind would do)
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Pour over meatballs. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve over rice.
Enjoy!
If you have any questions, let me know!
By the way, is anyone else enjoying March Madness??? I love it. I would love it more if Utah State, BYU and University of Utah would have done a little better but, I still love watching the games!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment