Friday, July 24, 2009
We are alive
I haven't posted anything for a little while. I haven't been able to find my cord to plug in my camera to download all of the pictures I've taken. So, as soon as I do, I will post some pictures. Until then, I hope everyone is having a great summer. We are! We are enjoying our new home. We're still trying to unpack and figure out where we want things but it's coming. Courtney has developed quite the attitude lately. She tells me to "Go away Mom" and things like that. She also tells me that, "she can't go home from Grandma's house." She's fun. We laugh a lot with her. Connor is doing well. He's had a rough time with lots of ear infections but, he's such a fun, happy little guy. Well, I hope I find the cord soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy Smokes it's Mandy Meyer. So I totally have to admit that I blog stalked you. This is Annie Connors (Merrill now) from you know....fifth grade! Seriously it is so fun to find your blog! Two kids already?! That's amazing! My husband and I just bought our first house too. We're in west Kaysville. Feel free to visit our blog at jordonandanniemerrill.blogspot.com. I hope all is well for you and your family.
Post a Comment