Sunday, August 16, 2009

Courtney + super glue =

A big mess!!!
Courtney found some super glue while at my Mom's tonight. She decided to "paint"her toenails with it. Yes, super glue does work very well, very fast. She glued her toes together!!! They did eventually become unstuck after a few hours.
*Note to self, when Courtney's really quiet, you better go find her fast!

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

ha ha. the quiet is always scary

Becca said...

That's funny. Courtney will keep you on your toes. We just figured out that you moved into Joel's cousins ward- Rachelle and Curtis Koch are the best. And, your dad gave a talk in our ward the other day. It was awesome.

Jana Lyn said...

It was good to see you today. I'm glad you made it to Staci's and that life is going pretty well. I sort of missed the "glue" part of Courtney painting her toenails story this afternoon. Oh the fun of children!
Jana

Jenny said...

Oh! That is so funny! I love that she decided to "paint" her toenails. Hilarious! I was bummed I couldn't make it to Staci's today...we need to get together sometime!

Anonymous said...

Yikes!...yeah, by the time you notice how quiet they are it's usually too late!!
--Courtney's wedding outfit is So Cute...a totatal "Fancy Nancy" outfit :) (do you have those books?..they're really cute!)
--So Leka only has 2 days of school this week, but the older kids go all week...so maybe a good time for the Children's Museum?

It was fun seeing you at the park! (Oh & Leka only threw up that one time at the park..she came home, took a nap & was all better...Phew!!:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy...I don't know if you'll get this in time or if it's too short of notice, but Wednesday is my open day this week. Let me know if that will work (then we can also contact Marie if so :)