Saturday, October 10, 2009

Swine Flu

We've got it, if anyone else would like it, come on by! I'm really hoping we all feel better soon. It's been 4 days and the Doctor said it would last 5-10 days. It's not too fun. There's no medicine I can give to Courtney and Connor that will really help besides Motrin and Tylenol and McCabe and I went in too late to get any medicine...oh well. Hope we feel better soon!!!

5 comments:

MKS said...

hope you feel better really soon!

Adrienne said...

hope it passes quickly

Jenny said...

Oh how awful! So sorry! Good luck getting better!

Kylee and Skylar said...

That's horrible! I would be interested to know what your symptoms in your kids are. Thats no fun:(

Kellee said...

I'm so sorry you've got it at your house! I had it 2x last spring (thats what you get working in a hospital around it)--and it was absolutely terrible. I hope you all feel better and it passes quickly for you!