happy birthday little guy
Happy Birthday, Connor--he's such a cutie!! --Has gone by fast, I remember going to Courtney's 1st Birthday party!
I honestly can't believe it's been a year since you had him! Holy smokes! Time flies! He sure is a cutie!
He is so cute, Happy late Birthday!
Wow! Time flies. Sorry to hear about the swine flu, no fun. And my friend, Sherri told me she took your pics the other day, how fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
happy birthday little guy
Happy Birthday, Connor--he's such a cutie!! --Has gone by fast, I remember going to Courtney's 1st Birthday party!
I honestly can't believe it's been a year since you had him! Holy smokes! Time flies! He sure is a cutie!
He is so cute, Happy late Birthday!
Wow! Time flies. Sorry to hear about the swine flu, no fun. And my friend, Sherri told me she took your pics the other day, how fun!
Post a Comment