lol...funnest way to find out the kids have been playing w/the phone is to get a call back from 911! (Thought I was going to get reamed out but they just wanted to make sure there was no emergency--nothing but this nervous breakdown my kids are causing me to have! ;) j/k...sorta :)
Nice! That's a good bit of info. Thanks for the tip to go to ksl.com I will definitely be visiting their site. Jordon served his mission in Sao Paulo South. I can't believe how enormous Sao Paulo is. They would have gone to the same MTC though. Jordon loves Brazil. He keeps saying we need to go there someday before we have kids. How long has your brother been there?
5 comments:
good to know :) oh and we got a little rain from the storm but nothing else. it usually sounds a lot worse than it is.
lol...funnest way to find out the kids have been playing w/the phone is to get a call back from 911!
(Thought I was going to get reamed out but they just wanted to make sure there was no emergency--nothing but this nervous breakdown my kids are causing me to have! ;) j/k...sorta :)
Nice! That's a good bit of info. Thanks for the tip to go to ksl.com I will definitely be visiting their site. Jordon served his mission in Sao Paulo South. I can't believe how enormous Sao Paulo is. They would have gone to the same MTC though. Jordon loves Brazil. He keeps saying we need to go there someday before we have kids. How long has your brother been there?
Hey Mandy!!! Thanks for sharing the info and funny story!
Mandy, this is way way too funny.
Post a Comment