Tuesday, December 1, 2009

$5 Shade Clothing Sale!!

Shade Clothing will be at Davis High School this Saturday (Dec. 5) from 8 am - 6 pm. EVERYTHING is $5!!!!!!!!!!
Come and stock up on all of their items!
Go in the South Entrance of Davis.
This is a fundraiser for the Davis High D'ettes. If you have any questions, leave a comment!

P.S. One of these days I will update with pictures. I just haven't had much time!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Will they have maternity stuff??

Mandy said...

I'm not sure on the maternity stuff. I do know that most of the shirts that I have bought from them, I was also able to use them as maternity. They're really comfortable and they don't stretch out so I'm still able to use them now! Hope that helps...I'll try to find out more information later today.

MKS said...

i wish i could be there!