Thursday, July 29, 2010

We're back

If you haven't noticed, I'm not too great at this whole blogging thing. Oh well. We've had such a fun summer. Last week we went to Bear Lake. Courtney loved helping uncle Mitch build sand castles. I love Bear Lake.


We also went to Girls Camp with these cute girls. I loved it and had so much fun with them. McCabe was able to come and be one of the Priesthood leaders the whole time. I couldn't have done it without him. It was so hard leaving Courtney and Connor, especially since they didn't even care I was leaving but, we're back and it's so good to be home.

I know the suspense has been killing you but, Danielle did come home from her mission!!! We love having her home. She's so fun! Sorry the pictures aren't great of Danielle coming off of the plane. Her plane actually got delayed so it was around 11 pm before we finally got to see her.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like you have had a fabulous summer so far! Bear Lake is always fun, and you did a fabulous job with girls camp, all of your hard work paid off.

Hale-O There said...

Wow it sounds like a really fun and eventful last few weeks! That post made me want to go to Bear Lake, I love it there. Courtney is such a doll!