Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First day of preschool!!!


A few weeks ago for family night we went to Temple Square. It was so much fun! Courtney loved posing for the picture and Connor was pretty much done at this point (don't mind his shirt pulled up!). It was really neat though. They have a replica of the Salt Lake Temple in the South Visitors center. It was amazing to see all of the rooms in the Temple. I didn't know some of them even existed!




Courtney's first day of preschool finally came! She's been so excited for school and has been asking for weeks when it would start. It is a little group in our neighborhood. We will each take turns teaching the kids. I am way excited for Courtney. She loves to learn and loves to be with friends. It just makes me sad because she really is growing up so fast!


2 comments:

Erin said...

That is such a cute picture of Courtney, her hair looked SOOO cute that day. I am so excited for this year too!

mks said...

i cant believe she is old enough for preschool!